Sunday, August 25, 2013

Week Two - Life is groovy.

Week two. Wake-up, make a green tea, do some physio, and meditate on the patio. Blend fruits and veggies, drink, shower and go. Get in my car, turn on 102.7 and race down La Cienega Blvd to the office. Walk up 5 flights of stairs, set-up, chat with the CEO and start working. E-mails, meetings, snacks, lunch, more e-mails, meetings, snacks, and boom, it's the evening. So, what comes next?

This is the start of a new routine - or in many ways -> my life.

As someone that doesn't believe in luck, there's an expression I stand by, "what you do today is actually creating your future.  The words you speak, the thoughts you think, the food you eat and the actions you take are defining your destiny."

I won't go into the details of what comes next, but I'll tell you that it's all laddering up to something. In a small way, everyone of these small daily actions is:
  • Developing a better me. 
  • Developing those around me. 
  • Developing the place I call home. 
And if it isn't - I try it and move on.

Track of the week

Young Summer, Waves that Rolled You Under - LISTEN

Quote of the week

"It is the greatest privilege of our lifetime to become who we truly are." 

Abbot Kinney Blvd - Venice, CA




















Follow along on Instagram - @thedavecoast.

d.

No comments:

Post a Comment