Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 - the year of adventure.

2013 was a big year for me.  I gave up my apartment, quit my job, and moved to a new country.  I ran my first marathon, hiked the west coast trial, and committed myself to a human being (again).

Even before 2013 had started, I pegged it 'the year of change' but as this incredible year comes to a close, I gotta say - thank god.

I do believe that the only constant in life is change itself but in 2013, I meticulously laid out a new direction for myself and went for it.  Lesson learned: following your dreams is not easy but the change that comes with it, is worth it.

That's why I'm sitting here on the last day of 2013 feeling pretty damn good.

So as I look to a new year ahead, I want to say:

To my friends around the world, I love you.
To my family reading this, thank you for the endless support.
And to 2014, which I predict will be 'the year of adventure' (symbolized by the sun) - I can't wait. 


Happy New Years!
d.

Follow me on Instagram Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment